Hall of Finished Projects 2016-All

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

The Best Unusual Crafting Tools

Instagram: Tangledmania
Ravelry: Tangledmania
Facebook: Tangledmania Blog
Facebook: Knit & Stitch - Crafty Sisters


Something that struck me as fun is the fact that there are so many different crafting tools that are available that we never would have guessed would work! So here is a run-down of my 4 BEST (but unusual) Crafting Tools!

 
1) These mugs are little! Just 4 ounces with a nice screw top and a hefty amount of glass so that you really don't have to worry if you drop it. I found these exact same mugs for $.99 at Walmart but I also found them at Midland Hardware (go figure) for $1.05.
   I have used these mugs for stitch markers and beads to great effect and highly recommend them!

 
2) These are fantastic. I use mine ALL the TIME! The top is rubber and once you slip your circular needles in past the metal join to the cable of your needles, they are held beautifully. You no longer need to worry about them snapping by accident ever. I mainly use them for my smaller sizes, but I have fit US1, US 4 and a US 8 in there all at once, just saying.
  You can buy these on Amazon or on Etsy for $7.95.

 
3) This is a very odd find, but I love it and want one so badly!! This is a Counter Ring. Great for gaming, but also for keeping track of your knitting!!! It clicks in place so it won't move unless you move it and just sits on your finger! Comes in 4 different colors as well! A bit hefty at $24.99, but hey, the holidays are here. You can find it at CritSuccess.
 
 
4) Sheep Measuring Tape.
     Okay, okay. I know what you're saying. It's sheep and measuring tape, so what is so unusual? Well, this may be more hilarious to me than unusual because the TAPE comes out of the sheep's BUTT! I just find that hilarious, and so would my 9 and 5 year old daughters haha. Maybe they get their sense of humor from me?
   This can be found at Jimmy Beans Wool for $11.50.


An even number of odd and unusual tools that I find immensely useful and oddly funny. Have you run across anything that you would not have imagined you would find as useful as you have?


Have a fantastic turkey week, I hope you get some crafting in there somewhere!! I know I will this Friday while I Knitflix (Gilmore Girls!!!).


Be Well!
Jen
Tangledmania