Hall of Finished Projects 2016-All

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Ravellenics/Olympics 2016: GAH!!!

Funny Story: I am so going to fail at the Ravellenics haha. But I don't care!!!!!!

End of Funny Story.

No, but seriously, I haven't frogged this big sweater (St. Brigid using Berroco Vintage in Brown):

I haven't finished these mittens (And Then There Were Mitts using knitpicks.com Stroll yarn in Deep Water):

But I have made decent progress into this shawl (Trillixagon shawl with Tardis Variation in Celestial Strings Twinkle Toes in Tardis):

I am plugging away, but have absolutely no hope. No hope I tell ya!

In other words and worlds:

   A decision has been made to highlight indie dyers each month. As I am full planning on actually purchasing a skein of yarn, and knitting with it, my budget only allows one a month haha. I will be answering such deep questions as:

 "What inspires your dyeing?"
 "What is the one thing that you would want people that buy your yarn to know?"
 "How did you get into dyeing your own yarn?"
"What are you knitting/crocheting now?"
"What is upcoming with your business?"
 
 And so much more!
 

Be well!
Jen
Tangledmania