Hall of Finished Projects 2016-All

Monday, July 11, 2016

What a RELIEF!

In the past, I've spoken about how life is like the ocean waves. Sometimes, we're at the peak and everything is good, sometimes, we're in the trough and life is rough while we try to figure out how to keep our head above water. And sometimes life is just in between, while we wait to see what happens next or what opportunities we can take advantage of.



  Friday, a friend of mine and I sold our knitted and sewn wares at a 4 hour event, with occasional sprinkles, and I managed to sell two shawls. Well, I must say that it seemed as if they sold themselves.

  Pretty sure that I am still in shock, though. Here are some photos from the event:

 
All of my shawls in a rows, next time we are planning to use lattice walls! :)

Everything in it's place haha, please come in!!


   The evening was really lovely, with a band setting up in the last hour that was great fun to sing along with from my spot in the red chair far away enough that the base didn't hurt my ears. :) Mike and the Monsters were great fun!

  I really am grateful for the upswings, they help me deal with the downswings.

  The rest of my weekend was filled with not enough housework (ask my husband) and a great deal of technical editing of some crochet patterns as well as some World of Warcraft and knitting.

  Still knitting away on the Tracery Vest by Kathleen Sperling in Knitpicks.com Chroma fingering in Avalon and Black.

 
Also started the Pandora shawl by Anniken Allis to go with my Blush gradient yarn from Yarnenabler on etsy! I cannot wait to change colors!
 
 
What are you up to this week? I hope I can finally get my tires fixed!
 
Be Well!
Jen
Tangledmania