Hall of Finished Projects 2016-All

Thursday, July 28, 2016

What Have I Done!?

I finished "And Then There Were Mitts"! :) At least one pair, will get yarn for a second pair, in blue, that were requested on Tuesday (though this time two at a time haha). Just adore this pattern!! (Need to get a better camera to take pictures with, I apologize!).


For the time being, I'm back to my Tracery vest, almost done with the ribbing around the waist, only half an inch left!! Then I can get started on the stained glass colorwork. :)


I must tell you that knitpicks.com has a new collection that has me drooling!!! Creative Color: 2016 Fair Isle Collection. I absolutely adore the Londonderry Jacket, but everything in the collection is droolworthy and I want it soo badly. Maybe I will get it and enough yarn for one of the projects once I get paid for some freelance technical editing work I did.


Just love the patterns, go check it out!

In other news, my county fair starts this weekend. This year I did not enter in the knitting competition, no particular reason besides too much stress to consider it. So will be going to just have fun with my kids, who enjoy the rides. The fair folks do not put enough benches out by the rides (maybe one?) so I am hoping I can get in with my outdoor folding chair (wish me luck).

With my outdoor folding chair, I can sit and knit, while my kids go through the funhouse 11 times like they normally do haha.



To add to my list, perhaps I should get busy picking sweater patterns for my daughters, Christmas/school year type of present. Any suggestions? My arm pain shall not get in my way!!!

Be Well!
Jen
Tangledmania
Facebook Page