Hall of Finished Projects 2016-All

Friday, September 25, 2015

Birthday Post, and a Brownie Request

Instagram: Tangledmania
Ravelry: Tangledmania
Facebook: Tangledmania Blog


Today is my 35th birthday, and I have been up since 4am.

At first, I thought it was because my husband's snoring woke and kept me awake, but soon after I went downstairs I discovered it was actually my first present of the day, my period haha.

While up this morning I worked on a Christmas gift that I cannot share because I dare not reveal it to my sister (no idea if she really reads this but still), but it is looking lovely and it is something designed by Stephen West (initials of project are E.S). ;)

I also tried to watch the Walking Dead, Season 1, Episode 1. Now to be honest, it was still dark out.. and I only saw two zombies before I chickened out..

Also managed to download the sweater that I want to make for my youngest daughter, The Rose Summer Sweater by Lavendel's Knits, only to realize that it was only in Danish.. Though luckily I can translate it haha. I will be making it in Knitpicks.com Swish DK and adding two pockets to the front. As I start, I will let you know how the translation goes, without giving too much away since you should purchase the pattern.

Yesterday, I went through and made a list of everything that I'm planning on making for presents this holiday season. Do you do that? Have you ever been successful? Let's hope that my elbow cooperates haha.

On the mental health side, things have been shaky but I have been doing a good job holding it together for the kids. If I have to sit and knit, I do. If I can get up and chase them around, I do.

Anyone have any brownies looking for a good home? I could use the help. :P


Be well, I care, and keep on crafting folks.

Jen
Tangledmania