Hall of Finished Projects 2016-All

Monday, August 3, 2015

Fair Fun, Including Results.

Instagram: Tangledmania
Ravelry: Tangledmania
FacebookTangledmania Blog

 I started this blog post on Friday, but left it blank. The nerves that were distracting me about how I did at the fair made me pause. Perhaps i am the type of person to dwell and worry, well no perhaps, I am... But here is the news about how I did at my local county fair. 

  My black lace shawl, pattern is "Ode" by Svetlana Loginova, won first prize in the knitting small clothing section! :D 

The "Outlander Shawl" by Rachel Roden, won third prize in the knitting small clothing section! :D

And a crocheted scarf I made from a magazine won third prize in crocheting small clothing. :D
So in all, I am very happy with my success and look forward to picking everything up on Sunday!

I also finished a pillow that my one of my coworkers asked for, crocheted. 

    The fair this past weekend was fantastic with my kids, and watching Mark Wills in a free concert. The girls were on rides, games and lots of laughter. My feet were killing me last night, but I am proud to say that I still managed to go to the store for the week haha. 

  With that wonderful time of the month arriving on Saturday, the last week and the weekend were a little bit of a roller coaster when it comes to my emotions, but I still managed to have a fantastic time and not stay too isolated. In fact, Saturday was a fun day with a new friend!

  The summer is officially halfway over for the kids, and I hope that everyone is having a wonderful summer and keep your heads up! :D

Be well!
Jen