Hall of Finished Projects 2016-All

Monday, June 22, 2015

Been a While

Instagram: Tangledmania
Ravelry: Tangledmania
Ravelry Group: Tangledmania
Facebook: Tangledmania Blog

I know it's been a while since I've posted anything, and I'm sorry for that. But I've been exhausted and sick off and on since the last post. Pretty sure it's a mixture of allergies and sinus infection that has gotten so bad there is a doctors office visit on my calendar for this evening. You know it's bad when you're so dizzy and exhausted you don't want to knit, right?

So there has not been much that I've been working on. Finished a few things, but not blocked.

Took my kids to an awesome Girls Knit Too event held by my cousin who runs the Company and blog Triskie McGee (Facebook Page; Blog). She started the event to help girls in our community learn to skate and feel better about just being themselves. I know where I'll be most Sundays lol.
This is my 3 year old having a ball at the event, my 7 year old wasn't so thrilled.

Something I have had the energy to do is work on my story, which I'm rewriting (again) and posting up as a free book available via an alternate blog. So if you are interested in that, check it out at harpypolitics.blogspot.com . It's about a young woman who can turn into a harpy, which is simply a being with wings (yes she can fly), talons, completely black eyes, and the ability to wield magic (but not a job). An urban fantasy story, set in upstate ny. If you want to be part of a reading group I am half developing, let me know!

  What is everyone working on? Let me know! I changed the settings so that even anonymous anyone can comment, hopefully that helps!

Be well!
Jen
Tangledmania