Hall of Finished Projects 2016-All

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day & Webs Tent Sale Planning

Where you can find me:
Instagram: Tangledmania
Ravelry: Tangledmania
Facebook Group: Tangledmania Blog

First of all, happy wonderful Mother's Day. I'm celebrating both being a mother and having a mother who is very kind. So thank you to all the mother's of the world, if you are loving and can provide unconditional love and protection to the little souls entrusted to our hands, you are a good enough mom. 


In other news, Webs Tent Sale in Northampton, MA (USA) is this coming weekend of May 16-17. On May 16 I have a county exam to take (wish me luck!) and on May 17th my knitting night group will be going en mass. So excited here! But that also means I need to plan on what I want to look for.

Some of my ideas have been the following:

1) Tracery by Kathleen Sperling from The Unofficial Harry Potter Knits: The idea of doing the fairisle and having a vest for work has been on my mind.

2) Nordic Holiday by Norah Gaughan from Comfort Knitting and Crochet: Afghans. My sister really wants this blanket so I am going to see if they have enough yarn in stock there to pick up. Worth a look!

3) Museum Sweater by Melissa Wehrle from Metropolitan Knits: Chic Designs for Urban Style. This looks like a nice sweater to have for work this fall, or summer if they turn the A/C up too high again.

These are just three ideas, so go check them out and please PLEASE tell me on instagram or on facebook what suggestions you may have.  I'm going to try and add a poll to my blog page so that you can vote, if you would like to.

Be well!!