Hall of Finished Projects 2016-All

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Silliness Of The Week

Where you can find me:
Instagram: Tangledmania
Ravelry: Tangledmania
Facebook Group: Tangledmania Blog


This week has been just plain silly. Between drinking from Doogie Howser MD (mountain dew) sized bottles to just plain not being able to speak, this week has been insane with word hiccups and stumbles galore. 
  

   The weather has been beautiful, which has made my office sauna-fied (say it, it will make sense, promise). And the week has been full of puns, so it has been really punny. 

   Some of the knitting that I've been working on has been the patchwork baby blanket, a chevron baby blanket, and of course the 2015 Outlander MKAL. 


    The baby blankets are being made from Knitpicks Brava Yarn (100% acrylic) and the Outlander MKAL is being made from Lorna's Laces Shepherd Socks Yarn.  The baby blankets are: Chevron Baby Blanket by Espace Tricot and #16 Patchwork Baby Blanket by Sandi Prosser. 

   I'm really loving both patterns, but the chevron pattern had yarn overs for increases, which I did not like. So instead I'm using m1l and m1r. I'm planning on using the mattress stitch to sew the squares together, but please let me know if there is an alternate that you would suggest.

   As soon as I finish these two baby blankets, I'm planning on finishing my oldest daughter's sweater and starting one for my youngest. 
   
What are you all working on? Are you finding humor in every day life? Keep laughing and keep smiling. Laugh at yourself and the silliness that happens to each of us every day. 

Be well!!