Well, it's 2012 and here are my goals.
1) To be less negative. I can be downright mean in my head and while a health amount of sarcasm is good, being mean just will make my soul sick.
2) I ordered two books: Jane-A-Day and Reading Journal for Book-Lovers. These are pretty self-explanatory and only call for short entries. When the diary is just blank I feel as if I need to write pages and pages and it's a little intimidating.
3) Get rid of my cancer.
4) Get A's in all graduate classes
5) Love my children deeply and unselfishly
6) Meet up with friends
7) knit and crochet lots :D
8) and stop typing and saying "I" so much... That again is pretty obvious. :) have a great holiday!