Hall of Finished Projects 2016-All

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Finding Humor Every Day

So I know, most of the time I vent and bitch and complain. Here is my honest to goodness effort to absolutely NOT do that :D.

This morning I woke up, and rolled my 20 week pregnant body out bed and made my way to the bathroom. When I came back to my bedroom my 3 1/2 year old is sitting up in the bed with my People magazine issue open on her lap and she's looking at the pictures. She looks up at me and says "These pictures are amazing!"

Seriously.

I cracked up and kissed her and got dressed for work.

Cried all the way in (yay I know, kind of depressing).

Once I got to work, parked it and almost ran into a big truck's side view mirror (that really would have hurt). I get to my desk and sit down. Has anything else happened by 12:20 PM that is funny? Not really, this has been kind of a boring day, other then my angel saying such funny things and my other daughter Rose moving around in my stomach.

I did purchase a new memoir for my Kindle, and discovered the ignore button on the Babycenter.com board hehe (yay)! But other then to say that the book I purchased was "All that is Bitter and Sweet: A Memoir" by MaryAnne Vollers and Ashley Judd about Ashley Judd. From reviews it will be good, but like the title says, probably a little bitter.

And finally, officially, I am having a little girl and her name is Roslyn Willow Riley (Rose for short). Yay for more women in the world :D.