Hall of Finished Projects 2016-All

Friday, December 10, 2010

2 Weeks to go

So one more class, and two papers to go and then I'm home free to xmas and yule. I really don't mind mixing them as I'm more spiritual then anything else but it's ironic how I have less religious tolerance in my own house then I do in the rest of the world.

Eh, this is not going to be a rant. More a prayer haha, I need to finish that afghan for my in-laws.. I've been very much reminded why I do not like doing mile a minute afghans haha. I can start at one end and keep going, I'm happy as a clam.. But all of these yarn ends to weave in and sewing the strips together... Gods give me sanity haha.

Working on a sweater, knitting (for once so may have to change the name of this blog haha). It's called Augusta Cardigan from the New England Knits and I'm using Berroco Ultra Alpaca in Lobster (6297). OMG I LOVE IT. Ironic though, in words, as I cringe at the idea of eating or cooking a lobster, but I'll wear a sweater made out of yarn in which the color is named for lobster... Hmm.. :P.

Have a fantastic weekend!